Since 1996, Home Instead Senior Care
has been a trusted source of home
care for San Francisco Bay Area seniors.
Home Care Near You
Home Instead CAREGivers are ready to help seniors live independently - allowing them to enjoy the day - to - day activities they have come to count on.
News and Resources
- Home Instead awards grant to California food bank
- Genworth 2013 Annual Cost of Care Survey: Nursing Home Costs Up, At Home Care Prices Remain Relatively Flat, 70% Choose lower cost in-home care options
- Join Home Instead Senior Care for this day-long seminar with Teepa Snow
- Home Instead Senior Care® Named Top Franchisor of the Year
- Reasons Seniors Hang On to Stuff
- Dementia Updates with Teepa Snow
- Frequent Mental Lapses May Precede Alzheimer’s
Committed to Serving Our Grand Generation
The Grand Giveback campaign is all about giving back to a generation who has given so much to our communities over the years. We encourage you to volunteer your time or financially support local nonprofit organizations that work with seniors and share our vision: Honoring a GRAND Generation.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Serves as a resource for information on aging, supports area caregivers and develops innovative approaches to address issues of aging.
To learn more
call (650) 726-9056.
Mills Peninsula Hospital
A unique adult day health program that offers expert physical, occupational and speech therapies to help older adults maintain their independence and avoid the need for a nursing home.
To learn more
call (650) 696-3660.
Walnut Creek, CA
Low income senior food distribution program administered by Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano.
call (800) 870-FOOD.
Mountain View, CA
Provides support and assistance to families affected by Alzheimer’s disease and dementia by offering resources, programming, support groups and promoting research. For more information visit its website.
San Mateo, CA
Relies on donations and grants to provide end-of-life care and services for seniors. Fills a gap left by insurance coverage or cares for those not covered by insurance or Medicare. For more information visit its website.