Since 1996, Home Instead Senior Care
has been a trusted source of home
care for San Francisco Bay Area seniors.
Home Care Near You
Home Instead CAREGivers are ready to help seniors live independently - allowing them to enjoy the day - to - day activities they have come to count on.
News and Resources
- Home Instead awards grant to California food bank
- Genworth 2013 Annual Cost of Care Survey: Nursing Home Costs Up, At Home Care Prices Remain Relatively Flat, 70% Choose lower cost in-home care options
- Join Home Instead Senior Care for this day-long seminar with Teepa Snow
- Home Instead Senior Care® Named Top Franchisor of the Year
- Reasons Seniors Hang On to Stuff
- Dementia Updates with Teepa Snow
- Frequent Mental Lapses May Precede Alzheimer’s
Dementia Updates with Teepa Snow
Teepa Snow is a dementia expert who trains and consults for healthcare professionals and families privately. As a certified Occupational Therapist, Teepa has the unique medical perspective on how the brain controls our body and our behaviors giving her the perfect medical degree to explain how a brain disease like dementia affects a person. Teepa Snow is a dementia expert who trains and consults for healthcare professionals and families privately.
Teepa has extensive experience as the key note speaker at dementia conferences, presenting single sessions to small groups, as well as all day in-depth trainings. All of her lectures are CEU worthy and can be presented privately with a consultation to a healthcare facility or publicly for local area professionals and family caregivers.
Below are the presentation documents from the event in PDF format.
Teepa Snow - Bathing.pdf
Teepa Snow - Building Skill handouts.pdf
Teepa Snow - Challenging Behaviors.pdf
Teepa Snow - Changing Challenging Behaviors forms.pdf
Teepa Snow - Gems of Caregiving.pdf
Teepa Snow - Why do they do that.pdf